We’ve updated the way you get in touch with tradies who have posted jobs on goodwork. Now, you can message them directly through the app rather than by calling or texting them.
Cool, cool, but what does that mean for you? Well – it makes one feature on goodwork all the more important. Your profile.
As soon as you message a tradie about a job, the first place they’re gonna go is your profile and check you out.
Perfect your profile
When you signed up to goodwork, you would’ve added a few basic details to your profile – like your name, trade, skills and location. These are important, but they don’t set you apart from the thousands of other tradies on the network.
Head back to your profile now and add in:
- A profile photo – it’s always good to put a face to a name.
- Your ABN and business details – this will build trust.
- Photos of your work – show off your skills!
- Any licences, qualifications, tickets or insurances you have – this improves your credibility.
- Your business social media links – Link to your professional Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages on your profile.
- Plus anything else that you’re proud of.
Your profile is like your digital CV and it’s the perfect way to sum up that you’re the right person for the job.
Now all you need to do when you see a job you like is send a short and sweet message, like this:
“G’day mate, I’ve just seen the job you advertised and I’m keen to help you out. You can check out my profile to find out a bit more about me and what I do. Look forward to hearing from you.”
Easy peasy! 👌